Metalforum Exiles
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

I HATE

+6
Beerzuul
Hammerheart
pissmannen
Atlas Musclecore
Vitus
Geten
10 posters

Sida 1 av 3 1, 2, 3  Nästa

Gå ner

I HATE Empty I HATE

Inlägg av Geten tis 16 feb - 20:50:43

Uppdaterad sortimentlista kommer imorgon. Den kommer vara...underbar.

Är osäker på om den kommer stå med men 15 ex av In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend 2LP inkommer förr eller senare. Vill ni ha en får ni nog paxa. 160 selleri kommer en kosta. Klart billigare än att köpa från Svart Records i Finland. För er doomfans är väl detta en nobrainer. Wink
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Antal inlägg : 4777

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

I HATE Empty Sv: I HATE

Inlägg av Gäst tis 16 feb - 21:03:38

JAG VILL HA IN THE KEBAB OF THE NIGGER REVEREND!

Gäst
Gäst

Inlägg av Geten tis 16 feb - 21:04:29

JADIGKANMANFANALLTIDLITAPÅ!
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Inlägg av Gäst tis 16 feb - 21:06:53

LÄTT GETEN!

UP HIGH! headbangig

Gäst
Gäst

Inlägg av Vitus tis 16 feb - 22:14:21

Ni kan la GIFTA ER OM NI TYCKER OM VARANDRA SÅ MYCKET!
gifta er IN THE RECTORY också!
Vitus
Vitus
Sloth Warrior
Sloth Warrior

Antal inlägg : 3482

http://www.last.fm/user/public_library

Inlägg av Atlas Musclecore ons 17 feb - 9:48:39

Vill fan också ha asså. Har ju deg nu också.
Atlas Musclecore
Atlas Musclecore
The Iron Bloke
The Iron Bloke

Antal inlägg : 7064

http://metalexiles.friendhood.net

Inlägg av Gäst fre 19 feb - 22:11:20

Ser fan fram emot Power Of Darkness re-releasen.

Gäst
Gäst

Inlägg av Geten ons 3 mar - 15:08:52

En ny låt med Jex Thoth uppe på myspace.

myspace.com/ihate666
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Inlägg av Gäst ons 3 mar - 16:52:59

Ska lyssna senare då!

Gäst
Gäst

Inlägg av Atlas Musclecore ons 3 mar - 16:54:40

Var fan helt ok.
Atlas Musclecore
Atlas Musclecore
The Iron Bloke
The Iron Bloke

Inlägg av Geten ons 3 mar - 17:01:22

Nya minin är bästa de har gjort. Och på den är covern bäst!
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Inlägg av pissmannen mån 22 mar - 11:01:47

Ni kommer till skivmässan i Linköping nu den 27e va?
pissmannen
pissmannen
Witchfinder General
Witchfinder General

Antal inlägg : 327

Inlägg av Atlas Musclecore mån 22 mar - 12:18:08

Geten skrev:Nya minin är bästa de har gjort. Och på den är covern bäst!
Såg covern på den också, Hynninen ftw.!
Atlas Musclecore
Atlas Musclecore
The Iron Bloke
The Iron Bloke

Inlägg av Geten mån 22 mar - 16:13:45

Menade Slapp Happy covern, inte omslaget. Omslaget är okej.
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Inlägg av Atlas Musclecore mån 22 mar - 20:22:12

Förstod att du menade det, jag menade att jag hade sett covern nyligen och att den var bäst i relation till släppet bara!
Atlas Musclecore
Atlas Musclecore
The Iron Bloke
The Iron Bloke

Inlägg av Geten mån 22 mar - 20:25:40

Det som kommer synas på CD-omslaget är snyggt. Resten är inte det. snooty
Albert har gjort mycket liknande som är finare. Men han hade bråttom denna gång, så, ja.
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Inlägg av Atlas Musclecore mån 22 mar - 20:29:10

Gör han saker under brådska? :o
Atlas Musclecore
Atlas Musclecore
The Iron Bloke
The Iron Bloke

Inlägg av Geten mån 22 mar - 20:34:08

Bara när det gäller sånt han uppskattar. Han var redan stressad med allt möjligt men när det var Jex Thoth blev han tvungen att hitta mer tid.
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Inlägg av Geten tor 1 apr - 13:33:00

Mailorderuppdatering ikväll/i natt. Mer skit och bajs att frestas av för alla som får den. In the Rectory på vinyl är väl det bästa om jag får säga det själv.
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Inlägg av Gäst tor 1 apr - 13:33:58

Kan man beställa den redan nu?

Gäst
Gäst

Inlägg av Geten tor 1 apr - 13:35:20

En förbeställning kan du la göra om det klådar i brallan. Tror inte de inkommit riktigt än och nu blir det långhelg. Men nästa vecka så!
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Inlägg av Gäst tor 1 apr - 13:38:24

Väntar kanske en stund då, hur snabbt tror du de går åt?

Gäst
Gäst

Inlägg av Geten tor 1 apr - 13:48:29

Kan jag inte svara på. Minns inte hur många som kommer i traden. Att paxa kostar inga pengar dock. Fast man behöver nog helst ha pengarna om man gör det.
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Inlägg av Gäst tor 1 apr - 13:52:29

Jovars, drar iväg ett mail idag/ikväll DÅRÅ!

Gäst
Gäst

Inlägg av Geten fre 2 apr - 10:04:50

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

JEX THOTH - Witness MCD I HATE
This MCD contains three new songs -- two original compositions and a cover song that fluidly flow into 15 minutes of mellow psychedelia and proto-doom metal with influences stemming from the 60s and 70s. ?Witness? is perhaps less guitar oriented than before with the mood becoming more melancholy in the process; the music is heavy yet laid back and openly nostalgic without being sentimental or trite. The band?s biggest strengths are the haunting vocals of Jex and avoiding the usual trap of carbon copying its predecessors. As such this MCD should appeal fans of pastoral, psychedelic rock/metal with a firm footing in the past but not necessarily dwelling there -- timeless, really. (Release date 7 April)
75SKR/8 EURO/$9

REALMBUILDER - Summon the Stone Throwers CD I HATE
True epic metal that doesn?t rely on gimmicks or technical bravura, but well-arranged songs featuring creative riffs, tasty solos and dramatic yet earnest vocals. The band has carved out a unique heavy metal persona and although they are not a doom metal band, the spaciousness and cumulative progressions often found in that genre are things they appreciate and try to achieve with their mostly mid-paced and occasionally slow epic metal music. They want their songs to conjure an old lost world wherein men?s battles are set against fantastical and regal and ruined landscapes. (Release date 12 April)
110SKR/11,5 EURO/$12,5

ANTHARES ? No Limitie Da Forca LP BLOOD & IRON
The original 1987 Brazilian Thrash/Speed cult album re-issued with the -93 ?Cannibal?-demo as bonus material.
For fans of old TAURUS, MX, DORSAL ATLÂNTICA or for that matter ?Show No Mercy/Kill Ém All? SLAYER/METALLICA and a bit of Swiss CARRION. Great!!!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

DREAM DEATH - Pittsburgh Sludge Metal Digi-CD HELL?S HEADBANGERS
Soundboard recording of one of Dream Death?s earliest gigs ca 1986. Songs are mostly from their first demo plus cover tracks of Angel Witch and Celtic Frost exclusive to this live set. Chaotic & raw early doom/death/thrash metal!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

NECRODEATH ? The Shining Pentagram 10? MLP TERROR FROM HELL
Finally an official re-issue of the 1985 debut demo from the Italian Thrash(Thrash/Black)legends. Sound quality is perfect! Here you can listen to many embryos that would lead up to the classic 1987 ?Into the Macabre? debut album! An essential piece of metal history! Get it!
95SKR/10 EURO/$11

IMPURITY (BRA) ? The Lamb´s Fury CD COGUMELO
Brazilian 1993 Cogumelo-classic in the SARCOFAGO, SEXTRASH, BLASPHEMY, EXPULSER tradition! Now re-released with the 1989 ?The Impurity Temple?-demo and the ?Guests of the Infernal Pit? EP (originally recorded in 1991). Amazing stuff!!! Buy or die!!!
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

REVEREND BIZARRE - In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend 2LP SVART
After 8 years of waiting, and more waiting, the highly anticipated vinyl version of the band?s godly debut album is here. The two discs and large booklet with unreleased photos hide in thick gatefold covers stamped with copper foil. The music has been remastered for the analog medium. A truly excellent treatment has been given to this!
165SKR/17 EURO/$19

CORONER ? Death Cult: The Rarities LP THRASHARD RECS.
Red vinyl, limited 350 copies. Re-issue of the 1986 debut demo by Swiss cult Thrashers CORONER, vocals on this recording written and sung by no one less then Tom G. Warrior(!) of HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST fame. Sound quality is very cool! As bonus you get two tracks from the classic Doomsday News volume 1 & 2.
A rare piece of metal history!
150SKR/15,5 EURO/$17

LEATHER NUNN - Take the Night CD METAL REUNION
Re-release of a very rare US power/heavy metal LP that was originally released in 1986. Quality underground metal and highly recommended to fans of the genre and time period. Four bonus tracks are included.
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

HOUR OF 13 - The Ritualist CD EYES LIKE SNOW
The 2nd album offers more of the NWOBHM-tinged doom metal we all came to know and love through their brilliant same-titled debut album. The Ritualist easily lives up to its predecessor and Phil Swanson returns to offer his awesome vocals that fit the music so well. A highlight of 2010, for sure!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

CREMATION (CAN) ? Black Death Cult CD NUCLEAR WAR NOW!
KVLT!!! Compilation of all the essential stuff recorded between 90-94. Featuring no one less then James Read known from his work in REVENGE, CONQUEROR and similar bestial acts! Should appeal to fans of old very brutal and rotten black/death in tradition of BLASPHEMY, INCANTATION, PROFANATICA, NECROVORE etc.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

THE DEVIL?S BLOOD - The Time of No Time Evermore Digi-CD VÁN
The debut album. Vintage rock with a sleek production and sturdy female vocals. I?m sure most of you know what to expect by now. Get it if you are a fan.
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

THE DEVIL?S BLOOD - The Time of No Time Evermore Double LP VÁN
The debut album. Vintage rock with a sleek production and sturdy female vocals. I?m sure most of you know what to expect by now. Get it if you are a fan. Fat Gatefold 2LP
150SKR/15,5 EURO/$16,5

THE DEVIL?S BLOOD - Come, Reap Digi-MCD PROFOUND LORE
60?s and 70?s infused psychedelic rock with great female vocals and an occult imagery. A band that?s slowly but surely coming up in the world as leaders of the vintage sound. And how can anyone resist when they hear these songs? Rock ?n ?roll truly is the Devil?s music... and I have sold my soul. You do well to do so too!
95SKR/10 EURO/$11

EREB ALTOR - The End CD NAPALM
The second album from Sweden?s number one Bathory soundalikes. Expect the same bombastic Viking/doom metal that made the debut such an enjoyable ride. Ragnarök be upon you.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

SABBAT(JAP) ? The Harmageddon Vinylucifer Singles CD IRON PEGASUS
To destroy upcoming ideas of some clever bootlegers, here a professional compilation CD with songs from the hard to find legendary "harmageddon" Eps, compiled by Gezol himself. Taken from Eps such as the "Asian", "African", "European", "East European", etc... with thick booklet and nice layout, so no cheap bullshit here! A total of 74 minutes!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

TYRANT - Legions of the Dead CD OLD METAL
This LP first came out in 1985 and blazed with originality for its time and quickly became one of the prototypical epic metal records. It had an edge of darkness not quite heard in power/heavy metal before that. An American metal classic in every sense of the word. Buy, or fry in hell!
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

BAZÖOKA ? Toxic Warriors CD METAL INQUISITION
First time we experience Thrash metal from TAIWAN at the I HATE HQ! Hopefully not the last though as this is really raw and decently(as so often when bands come from more original places) original sounding. The closest comparison would be old WHIPLASH clashing into TOXIC HOLOCAUST´s debut album, but that is not totally fair either. Do find out yourself! Recommended!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

BAZÖOKA ? Toxic Warriors LP METAL INQUISITION
First time we experience Thrash metal from TAIWAN at the I HATE HQ! Hopefully not the last though as this is really raw and decently(as so often when bands come from more original places) original sounding. The closest comparison would be old WHIPLASH clashing into TOXIC HOLOCAUST´s debut album, but that is not totally fair either. Do find out yourself! Recommended! Limited to just 250 hand numbered copies!
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

APOSTLE OF SOLITUDE - Last Sunrise CD EYES LIKE SNOW
The second album from this American quartet with a unique style. Honest to the bone doom metal it is though, pulling no punches on its path to express the grim reality of life?s agonizing experiences. Includes three bonus tracks that are exclusive for the European edition.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

MANILLA ROAD - Out of the Abyss / Roadkill 2CD CULT METAL CLASSICS
The gods of epic metal released this, their 7th full-length album, back in 1988 and it?s re-released here together with their first ever live album from the same year. ?Out of the Abyss? has some of the band?s thrashiest songs, which are of course great, but it?s not without its epic songs too; the style the band excels at above all else. Every Manilla Road album is a winner and this is no exception. You need this, obviously.
145SKR/15 EURO/$16

PENTAGRAM(CHILE) ? Fatal Predictions T-SHIRT
Total cult! Colour print, two sided. Great looking! Size M, L & XL.
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

PENTAGRAM(Chile) ? S/t GATEFOLD Digi-CD + DVD CYCLONE EMPIRE
The biggest South American cult-band ever ? Both demos + some live bonus tracks. Excellent stuff ! Raw sounding. This Chilean band was really something ! (and unique as well) Comes with a great looking 20 pages-booklet. Time to enter ?The spell of the Pentagram? ! Buy or die! Re-issue comes with a fat DVD collection on a bonus disc, 14 songs recorded live at shows in 1987 and 10 from the comeback in 2001.
150SKR/15,5EURO/$16,5

XINR - Beyond Woodward CD STORMSPELL
Previously unreleased material from a US metal band. Two of the members died in an unfortunate accident back in ?84 so no songs were officially released until this compilation appeared in 2008. Classic metal stuff on the rockish side of things. We?ll recommend this to listeners of Alice Cooper, Cirith Ungol (first album) and 70?s Judas Priest, or just about anything from the time period of 76-82. In other words, early metal. 15 songs all in all. Very nice.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

WHEEL - S/t CD EYES LIKE SNOW
Doom from Deutschland reminiscent of Saint Vitus, their countrymen Dawn of Winter and Austria?s Jack Frost and Sweden?s Stillborn because of the slight goth elements, most notably in the vocal department. But at its core it?s traditional doom all fans of the genre can get their freak on to.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

SACRIFICE (CAN) ? The Ones I Condemn digi CD CYCLONE EMPIRE
A long awaited + truly worthy comeback album from the Canadian Thrash legends!
No modern shit here! Stylewise somewhere between ?Forward to Termination? and ?Soldiers of Misfortune?!
Recommended!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

RIPPIKOULU - Musta Seremonia LP SVART
From Finland came this, one of the heaviest and darkest death metal recordings ever made! This shit is ghastly! Take the heaviest death metal you can think of and Rippikoulu pulverizes that. Of course that?s very subjective but I like to think so! Originally a demo tape released in 1993 it has finally been remastered and re-released for a broader audience and this LP has an exclusive mix fitting the vinyl format. Oh, and all lyrics are in Finnish just to heighten the already high obscure factor! Highly recommended and deserving of being in your collection. Let darkness fall upon the land of God?
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

IGNIVOMOUS - Death Transmutation CD NWN!
Dark death metal crawling out from the same hellish bowels Immolation, Incantation and Demigod did in the early 90?s. These Australians understand their legacy well and there?s no quarter, and no breathers, as the album grinds from one morbid death offering to another in seamless psychotic perfection.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

IGNIVOMOUS - Death Transmutation LP NWN!
Dark death metal crawling out from the same hellish pits Immolation, Incantation and Demigod did in the early 90?s. These Australians understand their legacy well and there?s no quarter, and no breathers, as the album grinds from one morbid death offering to another in seamless psychotic perfection.
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

SATANIC RITES - Which Way the Wind Blows CD CULT METAL CLASSICS
Melodic female fronted NWOBHM. This is a remastered reissue of their first hard to find LP from ?85 with new artwork, an informative booklet and the acclaimed ?81 single as bonus tracks. Something a serious collector can?t be without!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

SATANIC RITES - No Use Crying CD CULT METAL CLASSICS
Melodic female fronted NWOBHM. This is a remastered reissue of their second hard to find LP from ?87 with new artwork, an informative booklet and two previously unreleased demo versions as bonus tracks. Something a serious collector can?t be without!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

SLAUTER XSTROYES - Winter Kill CD ROCKADROME
A legendary US metal band and album. Epic, progressive and totally one of a kind. It?s their debut from 1985 and it?s reissued here with a bonus video clip. But it?s the songs that matter and they?re some of the best the US metal scene ever produced. Watchtower, Tyrant (USA) and Manilla Road fans are sure to love this.
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

SLAUTER XSTROYES - Free the Beast CD ROCKADROME
This legendary US metal act?s second release. Contains their unfinished second LP recorded in 1987 and previously unreleased demo recordings spanning their entire career. Some of the finest US metal ever and absolutely necessary for fans of Watchtower, Tyrant (USA) and Manilla Road.
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

DESTRUKTOR ? Nailed CD HELLS HEADBANGERS
After 15 years of EPs, mini albums and splits, we finally have the first full-length from the Aussies! Mixing influences of classic Australian War metal with aggressive early 90s Death/Black of European kind! Well done!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

POWER FROM HELL ? The True Metal CD DARK SUN
Most likely the best Brazilian Black metal horde in later years, this (their debut) displays totally 1985 BATHORY ?The Return...?-era metal, both in riffing, vocals and production. Not many bands has managed to capture this great feeling ever! Raw, primitive and totally GREAT!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

POWER FROM HELL ? Sadismo CD DARK SUN
The 2nd album from the Brazilians! Think of BATHORY´s debut, ?The Return...?, MEFISTO and ZEMIAL´s ?For the Glory of Ur?. So old school it hurts!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

POWER FROM HELL ? Spellbondage CD DARK SUN
The new album! Classic early BATHORY, BULLDOZER, demos by DARKNESS etc. Concludes with a Bathory-tribute that actually includes a ?modern? Bathory-compositions as from ?Blood, Fire, Death?(1988). Almost sell-out with such modernity?s, hmm...
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - The Slay Stack Grows - Early Demos and Live Recordings 2CD SHADOW KINGDOM
The title of the release pretty much sums it up. The compilation contains the following: The first demo from ?90,the 5th demo tape from ?94, live recordings from ?90, ?99, ?00 and ?02 and an interview with Mike Scalzi. 6 songs were previously unreleased. Don?t expect the clean and crisp sound of their later albums as this is the band at its rawest form. A treat for all the true fans of the band!
150SKR/15,5 EURO/$16,5

CAPILLA ARDIENTE - Solve et Coagula MLP HIGH ROLLER
Epic doom metal from Chile in the vein of early Candlemass, Sorcerer (Swe), Millarca, etc. Features members of Procession.
95SKR/10 EURO/$11

INQUISITION ?Into the infernal regions of the ancient cult CD SYLPHORIUM The fantastic debut full length (-98) from this Colombian (nowadays they reside in the US though) absolute cult act! Intriguing melodies, an atmosphere that you can almost touch, Dagon?s unique, fabulously evil and laid back vocals are what set these demons apart from the rest of the BM scene. Trust us on this one, you have never heard anything as atmospheric as this, blows XASTHUR, SHINING and ABYSSIC HATE off of the highway to hell!
Colombian version.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

INQUISITION ? Invoking the majestic throne of Satan CD SYLPHORIUM
All too seldom one finds a BM band these days that doesn?t sound like any other but here they are. The atmosphere created by the mixture of fast and mid paced parts filled with original riffs makes the material original in itself but what really sets INQUISITION (U.S) apart from the rest is Dagon?s vocals which are not sung/screamed forth in a traditional way but more proclaimed in matter of fact manner, and his voice is so fucking evil! Their 2nd album. Colombian import.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

INQUISITION ? Magnificent glorification of Lucifer CD NO COLOURS
The 3rd album. More brutal and distorted this time but still original as hell with the trade mark Dagon vocals that are not sung/screamed forth in a traditional way but more proclaimed in matter of fact manner. A black metal must have this one and still incomparable to any other act.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

CENTURIONS GHOST - Blessed & Cursed in Equal Measure CD THE CHURCH WITHIN
3rd album. Another punishing mingling of metal styles. Heavy and unrelenting! All fans of the previous output will swallow this whole, as will fans of Cathedral, Lair of the Minotaur, Usurper and Triptykon.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

NORTHWINDS - Masters of Magic CD BLACK WIDOW
The second album from 2001. Classic proto-doom with plenty of folk and progressive influences, so if you enjoy 70?s Black Sabbath and Comus alike you should want to own this. Or for a newer comparison think Burning Saviours. Northwinds does this style effortlessly and beautifully. Killer stuff!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

KAAMOS ? Lucifer Rising CD CANDLELIGHT
A truly great album from Sweden?s maybe best Death metal squadron in later years. Very dark and evil stuff here! 120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

LEGEND (UK) - Anthology 2CD ROCKADROME
NWOBHM. This Legend hailed from Jersey and this compilation includes all their 80?s material: The same-titled LP, the second LP ?Death in the Nursery?, the ?Frontline? EP and the ?83 demo, all digitally remastered.
150SKR/15,5 EURO/$16,5

MYRKGRAV - Trollskau, Skrømt og Kølabrenning CD DET GERMANSKE FOLKET
Blackened Viking/folk metal any aficionado of Norse metal will go berserk over with joy. Think Vintersorg, Windir, Månegarm or any similar band and this stands shoulder to shoulder with them. And nowhere does it sound cheesy or plastic. This is the real deal. The best album from Scandinavia the genre has produced in I don?t know how many years. Hails!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

ABATTOIR - Vicious Attack CD ICARUS
One of the earliest (came out in 1985) American speed metal albums. A genre classic with its own sound and belonging in every collection of US metal. Up there with the likes of DESTRUCTOR, HALLOWS EVE, but sounding like none of them. Strongly recommended!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

NIRVANA 2002 - Recordings 89-91 CD RELAPSE
The complete collection of Sweden?s Nirvana 2002. Superb old school death metal. Buy or die!
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

ACHERON - The Final Conflict: Last Days of God CD DISPELASED
7th album by this long running Floridian blackened death squad.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

SÉANCE - Awakening of the Gods CD PULVERISED
The comeback album from Swedish cult death metallers Seance.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

PORTRAIT - The Murder of All Things Righteous 7? HIGH ROLLER
The Swedish heroes of satanic heavy metal offer two new songs.
55SKR/6 EURO/$6,5

GOAD - In the House of the Dark Shining Dreams CD BLACK WIDOW
Dark progressive rock from the Italian underground. Lots of challenging music to chew into if you?re a fan of the genre.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

VICTOR GRIFFIN - Late for an Early Grave CD OUTLAW
Collection of solo material from one of the all time great doom guitarists Victor Griffin. The songs are in the heavy rock and doom metal genres and were all recorded between 1988 and 1994. Recommended to all Pentagram and Place of Skulls fans.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

ATTOMICA ? Disturbing The Noise COGUMELO
Awesome Brazilian Thrash metal in the vein of old Slayer/Dark Angel 86/87 meets countrymen Mutilator and Sextrash. One in the long row of Cogumelo´s classic re-issues. Thrash ´Til Death!
140SKR/14,5EURO/$15,5

HOLOCAUSTO ? Campo De Exterminio COGUMELO
One of the biggest South American underground classics! Comparable to early Sarcofago and Vulcano. Bizarre (un-serious)Nazi image. Great as hell! Re-issue with bonus track.
140SKR/14,5 EURO/$15,5

ARMAGEDDA ? Ond Spiritism CD AGONIA
Swedish, raw BM, this time with all Swedish lyrics. Recorded in NECROMORBUS with the studio owner himself on drums. As you might understand this is an elite release not to be missed by any serious worshipper of true BM.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

ARMAGEDDA - The Final War Approaching CD AGONIA Primitive and ugly Swedish Black Metal without keyboards. Grimm and very good.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

ABRUPTUM - Obscuritatem Advoco Amplectére Me CD BLOODDAWN
Re-release of the debut album from 1993, originally released on Euronymous's label Deathlike Silence. Abruptum laid some of the groundwork in combining black metal with dark ambient, industrial and noise. In its own way this album is a classic in ?pure black evil.?
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

URGEHAL ? Through thick fog till death CD AGONIA
One of the few really grim Norwegian BM bands of today, if you are into classic Northern BM like MAYHEM this is for you!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

BERGRAVEN ? Fördärv CD UNEXPLODED
The 2004 debut album! Swedish BM with a strong dose of Norwegian influences. Cold & rough!
Perfect for fans of early 90s Scandinavian sound!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

BLACK WITCHERY ? Upheaval of Satanic Might CD OSMOSE
The leaders in the new wave of Blasphemy-inspired violent Black metal!
Though with an identity of their own! Totally possessed both live and on record!
Black metal that is actually extreme for real! Their 2nd full-length.
Unholy kvlt recommendations! 130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

MORTICIAN (AUT) ? No War CD PURE STEEL
Well worked compilation featuring all old material from 86-89 from this old Austrian Heavy/Speed squadron.
Sound could be compared to other band of the era like VETO, IRON ANGEL, VECTOM, RUNNING WILD(demos) and some JUDAS PRIEST thrown in for good measure! Very good!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

HUMAN MINCER ? Degradation Paradox BRUTAL BANDS
This band has always impressed at the I HATE HQ ? brutal Death Metal the way it should sound!
A big does of SUFFOCATION of course but also with a lot of good own ideas! Perfect production!
Great stuff!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

DENIAL OF GOD - The Horrors of Satan CD NO SIGN OF LIFE
The debut full-length album by Denial of God. Great black metal with the spirit of old!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

ULVER ? Bergtatt CD VME
Their legendary debut album and an unquestionable classic in folksy black metal.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

ANAL VOMIT / GOAT SEMEN Split CD WARHYMN
Colombian CD, hand numbered to 666 copies, featuring two of the absolute best and most extreme metal hordes, hailing form Peruvian hell, sharing on disc. Containing Goat Semen?s self titled demo 2002 and Anal Vomit?s ?Into the Eternal Agony?- demo -97. Both of these demos are totally excellent and should already be in your collection. If not, here is your chance!
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

IMMORTAL ? Battles in the North CD OSMOSE
Classic 3rd album.
110SKR/11,5 EURO/$12,5

SLAYER ? Show No Mercy CD ICARUS
All time classic 1983 debut album. In fact maybe the best metal album recorded ever!
110SKR/11,5 EURO/$12,5

SLAYER ? Hell Awaits CD ICARUS
All time classic 1985 2nd album. One of the best metal albums ever recorded!
110SKR/11,5 EURO/$12,5

PROCLAMATION ? Execration of Cruel Blasphemy CD NUCLEAR WAR NOW!
The new 3rd full-length! Extremely brutal and violent! In ?Fallen Angel of Doom?-tradition. Up there with the likes of ARCHGOAT, REVENGE, BLACK WITCHERY. Recommended!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

PROCLAMATION ? Execration of Cruel Blasphemy LP NUCLEAR WAR NOW!
The new 3rd full-length! Extremely brutal and violent! In ?Fallen Angel of Doom?-tradition. Up there with the likes of ARCHGOAT, REVENGE, BLACK WITCHERY. Recommended! Gatefold
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

BESTIAL CURSE ? Masters of Mayhem CD DARK SUN
Brazilian true BATHORY -85 Vs. HELLHAMMER/SLAUGHTER(Can) Black metal. Seldom heard these days!
Should come as no surprise for people into this territory that this band features members from countrymen APOKALYPTIC RAIDS and FLAGELADÖR.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

LICH KING ? Toxic Zombie Onslaught CD STORMSPELL RECS.
US Bay Area Thrash that should appeal to fans of FORBIDDEN/VIO-LENCE as well as some TOXIC HOLOCAUST & VIOLATOR. Great production and artwork as well!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

DISFIGURED DEAD ? Visions of Death CD HELLS HEADBANGERS
Brand new Death metal sounding like recorded in 1988! Fans of AUTOPSY/old DEATH/old ASPHYX, REPULSION etc. rejoice!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

DEIPHAGO ? Filipino Antichrist CD HELLS HEADBANGERS
This is among the most extreme Black metal we have ever heard! Ok, there is some BLASPHEMY/SARCOFAGO(KRATORNAS?) in the back of things, but this is everything taken to the fucking point of no return! One of the few Black metal recordings that I believe can still scare the shit out of people in the year 2010! This laughs all Scandinavian bands of all time right up in the face!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

KUBLAI KHAN ? Annihilation CD CULT METAL CLASSIC
Overlooked great & raw US Thrash from 1987 finally re-issued! Mostly about high speed rather technical riffing in DARK ANGEL/VIKING-tradition, but definitely with a strong sound of their own! One of the bands that should have made more then just one album!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

DESPONDENCY(GER) ? Revelation IV (Rise of the Nemesis) CD BRUTAL BANDS
Gurgling brutal death/grind in US-tradition. Bands like SUFFOCATION/DISGORGE(US) and maybe some old CANNIBAL CORPSE thrown in for good measure. Works out very well in the end! Recommended!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

SELVAGERIA ? S/t CD DARK SUN
The best new Brazilian thrash/speed horde debut in a couple of years! So many great riffs and perfect 1985-86 sounding production and vocals! Like an unholy hybrid between ONSLAUGHT, ?The Force?-era, and old Brazilian legends TAURUS debut ?Signo de Taurus?. Recommended as fuck!!!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

ROTTING CORPSE ? Then Demos CD + DVD STORMSPELL
Compilation album of the demos from 1985-90 from this US cult Thrash band that featured some rather famous members over the years (for instance John Perez of SOLITUDE AETURNUS fame). Classic re-issue with tons of old pictures, flyers, poster and now also a DVD. Great!
145SKR/15 EURO/$16

TEITANBLOOD ? Black Putrescence of Evil CD NUCLEAR WINTER
Now one of the most hyped artist on Noevdia with their ?Seven Chalice? debut album. Here is a compilation of the bands officially recorded material prior to their first album ? ALL OF IT! Demo + EPs etc.
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

FLAGELADÖR ? Obcecado Por Sangue CD DARK SUN
2nd full-length from the Brazilian old school squadron. The group continues lurk around in the shadows of BULLDOZER, VENOM and ?Kill ´Em All?-era METALLICA. No influences after 1985 for sure. Catchy indeed! 120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

INVECTION ? Demented Perception MCD STORMSPELL
New well-made US Thrash that should attract followers of EXODUS, WARGASM, TESTAMENT and ONSLAUGHT. Old school riffing with production like on the later Exodus-albums. Very promising!
75SKR/8 EURO/$9

ABYSMAL TORMENT ? Epoch of Methodic Carnage CD BRUTAL BANDS
The debut from the Maltese Goregrinders! Topclass act that can be placed in the same league as DISGORGE(US), GUTTURAL SECRETE and CORPROPHEMIA. Recommended!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

NOCTURNUS ? The Key CD EARACHE
1990 Death Metal debut classic! Scott Burns/Morrisound production! Old school Floridian sounding + pioneers within the use of keyboards (one of a few bands that have pulled this off ever). With Mike Browning of old MORBID ANGEL/INCUBUS fame.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

DISGORGE(US) ? Cranial Impalement CD EXTREMETIES PROD.
The 1999 debut, milestone with the genre. Essential album for all fans of US Gore/Grind. Very brutal and with terrific vocals! A must!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

NOSFERATU(BRA) ? Returning to the Slaughter CD DARK SUN
NWOBHM from Brazil? Sound a bit bizarre, but NWOBHM is exactly what NOSFERATU is about. Say 1981-82 and influences from ANGEL WITCH, CLOVEN HOOF, Di´Anno-era MAIDEN etc. Great English vocals! Recommended!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

BRUTAL TRUTH ? Evolution through Revolution CD RELAPSE
The latest (2009) output from Dany Lilker & friends. Death/grinding cult! Very influential band. A must!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

IMPIETY(SGP) - Formidonis Nex Cultus CD in Slipcase AGONIA
The 5th full-length from the Death/Black/Thrash Singaporeans. Violent & raw just they way we have learned to appreciate IMPIETY, among the best Asia have to offer!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

FUNEBRARUM ? The Sleep of Morbid Dreams CD CYCLONE EMPIRE
Uncompromising brutal and dark old school Death metal with a couple of Evoken members involved.
8 years after the debut album the band finally hit back with a new opus! Should definitely appeal to fans of Incantation, Nihilist, Sadistic Intent etc. Recommended!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

FUNEBRARUM ? Perish Beneath T-SHIRT
B/W. Double sided print. Great looking. Size XL
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

POISON(GER) ? Bestial Death LP BLACK ANGEL RECS.
The German Cult Black/Thrash hordes 1985 demo re-issued on vinyl. Very hard to find! Most tracks or not included on for instance the ?Further Down in the Abyss compilation?. 2 bonus tracks; ?Black Angel? (promo -84) and ?Yog Sothoth ?(rehearsal -86). Amazing stuff!
190SKR/19,5 EURO/$23

REMEMBRANCE - Frail Visions CD TOTALRUST
1st album. Funeral doom, that despite being dark and sad, is mesmerizing and easy on the ears. Therefore we strongly recommend this to listeners of atmospheric bands such as Shape of Despair and Doom:VS.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

REMEMBRANCE - Silencing the Moments? CD FIREDOOM
2nd album. Funeral doom, that despite being dark and sad, is mesmerizing and easy on the ears. Therefore we strongly recommend this to listeners of atmospheric bands such as Shape of Despair and Doom:VS.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

MY SHAMEFUL - Descend CD FIREDOOM
The band moves further into melodic funeral doom/death territory on their fourth album. My Shameful is true depressive Finnish metal and those that know and enjoy Shape of Despair, Swallow the Sun, Terhen and Colosseum will enjoy this too.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

OVERDRIVE (UK) - Three Corners to Nowhere CD
The long running NWOBHM act (started in -77). This release is from 2006 but a great production does the job of making it sound very old school. Classic metal in the vein of 70?s Deep Puple and Dio-era Rainbow.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

MALTEZE ? Count Your Blessings LP FEMETAL
Hand numbered 500 copies, red vinyl. Classic female fronted US 80s metal that is NOT cheesy at all! Re-issue with title stripe etc. Originally put out in 1990 and actually not sounding commercial at all! (like so many other bands with female vocalist) Good stuff indeed!
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5
VERMINOUS ? Impious sacrilege CD X-TREEME MUSIC
REPUGNANT and GROTESQUE fans look here!
Swedish old school death the way Satan mean it to sound!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

MORBOSIDAD ? Profano la Cruz del Nazareno CD NUCLEAR WAR NOW!
If your sexual fantasies are about an unholy threesome between Blasphemy, Archgoat & Black Witchery, the new Morbosidad fluids will surely make you cum in your pants! Desecration de luxe! 120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

NECRONOMICON (Ger) ? S/t CD BATTLE CRY
The most underrated German Thrash horde/album of all time in my book!
Now finally the debut album has been re-issued oficially. Originally released back in 1986. The era when German Thrash peaked!
Necronomnicon should be mentioned together with bands like Violent Force, Darkness, very old Destruction and Posion. Raw, primitive and catchy song writing. It really doesn´t get better than this! Strongly recommended!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

ONSLAUGHT ? Power from Hell CD METAL MAXIMUM
The classic and very evil 1985 Thrash metal debut from Onslaught, here on a rare Brazilian pressing. A total must if you don´t already own it!
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

SOLITUDE AETURNUS ? Alone CD FREEMIND
The very good comeback album! At least it?s on par with Monotheist by the mighty CF, even though SA never disbanded like the Swiss gods did. Epic Doom Metal, so essential. Brazilian pressing!
125SKR/13 EURO/$14

SDI ? Sign of the Wicked CD BATTLE CRY
The classic German Speed metal-horde´s 2nd album from 1987, re-released with 4 unreleased studio bonus tracks and a long biographic interview.
For fans of Carrion, Iron Angel and other German speed metal of the mid 80s.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

SORCERY (SWE) ? Bloodchilling Tales CD METAL INQUISITION
Swedish cult Death metal from 1991. Sadly the only full-length the band managed to vomit out during their existence ? dating back to 1986. Their Death brings memories of DEATH...POSSESSED, NIHILIST and GROTESQUE. Bonus material in form of the ?Ancient Creation? demo from 1988 and the 1989 ?Unholy Crusade? demo. Total of 22 tracks on the disc. This is an important part of Swedish metal legacy everyone should own!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

ANTI - The Insignificance of Life CD OBSCURE ABHORRENCE
German black metal and one the finest bands in the world of depressive/suicidal subgenre. Rarely has the insignificance of life felt so glorious. I absolutely recommend this to all who cut their arteries to old FORGOTTEN TOMB, MAKE A CHANGE... KILL YOURSELF, NYKTALGIA, old SHINING, WIGRID, etc.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

ANTAEUS ? Cut your flesh and worship Satan digi-CD OSMOSE
France?s most violent BM act should be a familiar listen for all true BM pigs as it?s a classic piece of utter darkness! This, their debut full length is all about hate full and hyper fast BM and is guaranteed to leave even the most hardened listener exhausted and drained after the battle has ensued?
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

APOSTLE OF SOLITUDE - Sincerest Misery CD EYES LIKE SNOW
A relatively new class act from the US. True doom in the likes of THE GATES OF SLUMBER, SOLITUDE AETURNUS, PALE DIVINE and ORODRUIN. Heavy riffs, introspective interludes and even some experimentation. The song "This Dustbowl Earth" could have been lifted off EARTH's "HEX" album! Excellent stuff all in all and a must for fans of THE GATES OF SLUMBER!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

PROUD - Fire Breaks the Dawn CD OLD METAL
Old Metal has done us all a great service by re-releasing this obscure Swedish heavy metal band's only release from 1984. Because this is some extremely high quality stuff! A masterpiece! Essential for fans of the first three Maiden albums, Tokyo Blade, Grim Reaper, Persian Risk and melodic New Wave and 80's heavy metal in general.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

TOXIC HOLOCAUST ? Evil never dies CD RELAPSE
One of the leading bands within the new old school Thrash-movement. Think of Kreator?s ?Endless Pain?, ?Show No Mercy? by Slayer and Sodom?s ?Persecution Mania?.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

WITCHSMELLER PURSUIVANT ? Manifest of Evil CD SHIVER RECORDS
Wow, the is most likely the best ?new? Heavy Metal bands we come across at the I HATE HQ lately (ok, WP have been around since 1994, this is their 3rd album), but honestly speaking this really kicks some serious arse!!!
That the band uses an occult image also helps bringing this album to the really high levels. If your gem is old Cloven Hoof, Maiden up to -84, old Mercyful Fate, the first 2 Running Wild albums etc. This is really for you! The vocalist also looks (not sounds) somewhat like a Belgian version of Big Boss (Root) makes this even better ? the vocals are excellent by the way! Strongly recommended!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

WATAIN ? Rabid Death?s Curse CD DRAKKAR
Swedish Watain should need no introduction, being one of the spear head acts within the recent true BM movement. Alongside acts such as Deathspell Omega, Funeral Mist, Malign and Mutiilation these maniacs produce the darkest and most evil sounding BM of today. This their first album is essential to all true disciples of him?
90SKR/9,5 EURO/$10,5

FARSCAPE ? Demon?s Massacre CD DARK SUN Just by hearing the intro (also used as the ?A Clockwork Orange?-theme) you know this must be a great release! Farscape is the new hope in Brazilian Thrash underground! The production is perfect, music brings to live memories of when Kreator, Destruction, Sepultura, MX was great! Thrash till Death! Or to use the bands own slogan: ?Hear this Thrashing Inferno and bang your head as we bang our groupies!?
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

GRIFTEGÅRD ? Psalmbok MCD VÁN
A much longed-for CD re-release of the monumental epic doom metal EP "Psalmbok". THE best epic doom to come out of Sweden since the heydays of Candlemass in the late 80?s. The highest recommendations we can give anything, "Psalmbok" gets.
90SKR/9,5 EURO/$10,5

RELEASED ANGER ? Faces of Fate CD S-Prod
A very good debut album from Greece´s Released Anger. Great 80s Thrash in the Exodus/Death Angle/Kreator-tradition. Now signed to Kill Again Records. Recommended!
120SKR/12,5EURO/$13,5
NECROVATION ? Breed Deadness Blood CD BLOOD HARVEST
If you somehow have missed that Necrovation is the strongest new fertilizer in the Swedish Death metal soil, you should be ashamed. Takes of where Kaamos & Repugnant left of us sort of - or for that matter mighty Nihilist! Well done Seb & Co.!!! Bye or die!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

DEATH ? Scream Bloody Gore CD ICARUS
All time Death metal classic 1987 debut album! Re-released with 2 bonus tracks. Buy or die!
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

DARK QUARTERER - S/t CD in Slipcase UNISOUND CD version of one of the best epic heavy metal albums ever! Italy's equivalent to Into Glory Ride! Recorded in 84 and 86 with all the feeling that belonged to this glorious era in Heavy metal. A must for anyone into (early) Manowar, Manilla Road, Cirith Ungol etc. 120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

MARQUIS DE SADE ? S/t LP HADES PARADISE/HIGH ROLLER
Occult NWOBHM cult from 1980-81. Features the 1980 ?Somewhere up in the mountains / black angel? 7? as well as the 1981 demo. Collectors item for sure!
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

MANILLA ROAD - After Midnight Live LP HIGH ROLLER
"After Midnight Live" was recorded live, on the air, at KMUW radio studios, Wichita, Kansas in December of 1979. This live album is a real treat for all Manilla Road fans and that includes yours truly. The sound quality is very good and you get all exclusive material from the earliest stage of the band's career and if you enjoy "Invasion" and "Mark of the Beast" this should go right to the top of your list of things to buy. Splatter vinyl.
140SKR/14,5 EURO/$15,5

HELVETETS PORT ? Exodus to Hell LP HIGH ROLLER
The new hope for people into traditional yet obscure old Heavy metal, preferably Swedish early 80s kind!
Sound and looking so 80s it fucking hurts! Exclusive LP with a lot of extras! Bands like Gotham City, Heavy Load or Behemoth(Swe, Sundsvall), would have been proud of this! Recommended!
135SKR/14 EURO/$15

THE BLACK (ITA) ? Peccatis Nostris LP BLACK WIDOW
Italian atmospheric Doom, very dark, original and obscure sounding.. A must for fans of ZESS, PAUL CHAIN, BLACK HOLE, IN SEGNO DEL COMANDO and even DEATH SS. Haunting and enchanting, a unique band.
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

THE BLACK (ITA) ? Capistrani Pugnator LP BLACK WIDOW
Italian atmospheric Doom, very dark, original and obscure sounding.. A must for fans of ZESS, PAUL CHAIN, BLACK HOLE, IN SEGNO DEL COMANDO and even DEATH SS. Haunting and enchanting, a unique band.
130SKR/13,5 EURO/$14,5

MY SHAMEFUL - The Return to Nothing Digi-CD FIREBOX
My Shameful hovers between doom/death and funeral doom and the lightless, negative and non-romantic sounds contained herein should appeal any fan of slow and depressive music like Dolorian, Esoteric and Evoken.
120SKR/12,5 EURO/$13,5

MIDNIGHT - Farewell to Hell 10" NWN!
Fucking great punkish black metal in the style of Venom and Bathory '80-'85!
95SKR/10 EURO/$11
Geten
Geten
Profeten Geten

Inlägg av Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Sida 1 av 3 1, 2, 3  Nästa

Till överst på sidan