Metalforum Exiles
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Nidrosian Black Mass IV

5 posters

Gå ner

Nidrosian Black Mass IV Empty Nidrosian Black Mass IV

Inlägg av MEHT ons 13 jun - 21:16:28

Nidrosian Black Mass IV 599345_10150845513731841_387676115_n

AVE!

FINALLY we are able to announce most of the lineup for the forth Nidrosian Black Mass!
SPREAD THE PLAGUE!!

MARE/BLACK MAJESTY (Nidaros)
-They will do an exlusive gig playing some BLACK MAJESTY songs aswell.
NIDROSIAN BLACK ART

VEMOD (Nidaros)
-Very first gig for this Nidrosian band.
NIDROSIAN BLACK METAL

ONE TAIL, ONE HEAD (Nidaros)
-More furious than ever, most likely ready with some new songs.
NIDROSIAN BLACK METAL

BLACK WITCHERY (USA)
-If there is a more agressive band out there, I would like to know.
BLACK METAL

PSEUDOGOD (Rus)
-Obscure darkness from Russia.
BLACK METAL

MGLA (Pol)
-Finally this band has started to play live shows, and they will grace us with their presence.
BLACK METAL

TEITANFYRE (Rus)
-Controlled madness and violence.
BLACK METAL

URFAUST (Hol)
-Dutch drunken Doom.
BLACK/DOOM METAL

BEHEXEN (Fin)
-Orthodox Black Metal is a term I don't throw around too often. This time I will.
BLACK METAL

SVARTIDAUDI (Iceland)
-One of the most promising bands out there today. After the "Flesh Cathedral"(2012) album is out, I'm sure people will pay well deserved attention towards these Icelandic devotees.
BLACK METAL

HORNA (Fin)
-One of Finlands most persistent bands, well deserving of the cult status they have today.
BLACK METAL

SARGEIST (Fin)
-A band that only gets better and better in my opinion, just take a listen to their "Let The Devil In"(2010) album!
BLACK METAL

HETROERTZEN (Swe)
-After their gig at Arosian last year, and hearing their monumental Exaltation Of Wisdom"(2010), there was no doubt these had to be booked for Nidrosian IV. Do NOT miss out!
BLACK METAL

+1 or 2 more bands.

Dates: 7th, 8th, 9th February 2013.

Venue:
Magasin4
Havenlaan 51b
1000 Brussels
BELGIUM

More info can be found here:
NIDROSIAN BLACK MASS HOMEPAGE (not yet updated)
NBM IV FACEBOOK EVENT

bounce

MEHT

Antal inlägg : 11

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Nidrosian Black Mass IV Empty Sv: Nidrosian Black Mass IV

Inlägg av David Junior ons 13 jun - 21:42:19

Fan att det är så långt. Hade velat stirra på den polska dimman.
David Junior
David Junior

Antal inlägg : 189

Inlägg av Atlas Musclecore ons 13 jun - 22:21:32

Lär väl vara relativt billigt att ta sig till Bryssel om man är tillräckligt sugen? Fin line-up, men enbart black metal-festivaler är inte så jävla lockande för mig. Alltför ofta funkar inte musiken live för mig. Men Horna skulle sitta fint.
Atlas Musclecore
Atlas Musclecore
The Iron Bloke
The Iron Bloke

Antal inlägg : 7064

http://metalexiles.friendhood.net

Inlägg av Vitus ons 13 jun - 22:46:08

nidrosian? hur jävla många black metal termer ska det finnas. eller så kanske bara jag är trög. fan är nidrosian?
Vitus
Vitus
Sloth Warrior
Sloth Warrior

Antal inlägg : 3482

http://www.last.fm/user/public_library

Inlägg av Fylgja ons 13 jun - 23:29:58

Dit vill jag. Får väl se om jag lyckas övertala någon att följa med mig dit för till Belgien åker jag inte själv.
Fylgja
Fylgja

Antal inlägg : 83

Inlägg av Atlas Musclecore ons 13 jun - 23:34:13

Vitus skrev:nidrosian? hur jävla många black metal termer ska det finnas. eller så kanske bara jag är trög. fan är nidrosian?

Nidros kan man tydligen heta i efternamn, annars hette Trondheim just Nidaros fram till 1400-talet. (Nidrosia på latin) Tydligen heter kyrkostiftet runt Trondheim även Nidaros, och det finner sig en katedral belägen i samma stad som heter... Nidaros. Katedral/domkyrka, Norges ekvivalent till Uppsala Domkyrka. Ligger någon helgonförklarad kung begravd under byggnaden.

Är Mare ifrån Trondheim, eller varför festivalen uppkallad efter staden?
Atlas Musclecore
Atlas Musclecore
The Iron Bloke
The Iron Bloke

Antal inlägg : 7064

http://metalexiles.friendhood.net

Inlägg av MEHT tor 14 jun - 6:04:11

Festivalen hölls där (Trondheim) de tre första gångerna.
Flyttades denna gång efter ett flertal incidenter (givetvis finns antifa som vanligt med på ett hörn) och ett kasst gig-klimat i övrigt.

Nidrosian 1:
-Had to deal with lesbians with mustaches to get the venue, and they were a constant pain in the ass, before and after. We basically had to build the stage and venue ourselves, and then there was dealing with the police during the fest as some poeple tried to ruin it by calling them saying we served minors. All because of a boring lay, might I add. Guilty as charged.
Tidemann fled the country leaving me behind with blood, the media and whatnot. Great fest, but insanely amounts of stress and work.

Nidrosian 2:
-Shitty venue I ended up getting evicted from on the first day. Evicted from my own fest.. Great. Again alot of mass media hysteria, and way too much work. This time we became front page news because of corpse smell in the building, and a pub had to shut down, threatening with sueing us.

Nidrosian 3:
-Antifa threats, neighbour complaints, polise threats, ALOT of media hysteria yet again... The venue owner realized there was money to earn on the beer, so he turned all the prices up, making all the foreigners broke the first day. I didn't know anything about it till it was all over.

On top of this it's hard to find people who think alike when it comes to the organization. Also venues in Trondheim suck. Either they cost too much, or they are flat out bad. There are several other reasons aswell that I will not go into right now, but rest assured it's for the best taking this fest out of Norway. Seems like real Black Metal still makes certain kind of people uncertain and "scared".

MEHT

Antal inlägg : 11

Inlägg av Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet